It's the mission of the Association of Jamaican Nurses to provide the opportunity for the nurses of the same ethnic background to convene and reaffirm the strength of the goals, while encouraging the freedom to explore their diverse interests and expertise.
As a non-profit organization, it is envisioned that the organization will be instrumental in pursuing strategies that will have an impact on health care beneficial to not only our present domain, but also extend to our ethic culture.
- To foster an environment of collaboration among specialties and explore the dimension of various roles of nursing
- To encourage the exchange of ideas that provide personal and professional growth
- To facilitate open communication among all nurses and/or nursing organizations impacting the health care system
- To foster a climate for research and academic excellence thereby maintaining a high level of professional practice
- To develop strategies to promote improve and improve health